What can you do to maximize your chances of succeeding at your national dental hygiene board examinations (NDHCE, NBDHE)?
Join our live webinar on March 24th at 12pm noon PST | 2pm CST | 3pm EST where I will be sharing all the strategies that have proven to work with students I mentored at StudentRDH so you can successfully pass all of your examinations.
Part 1: StudentRDH Info Session (1h)
- Learn about StudentRDH different packages (Basic, Success, VIP)
- Why our review book is different from other review books and why it will make a massive difference in your studies (hint: it’s not all about study guides and quizzes)
- LIVE SUMMIT in May: We will meet over four weeks, to cover live over zoom the most important topics, case studies, and critical thinking.
- Practice questions and quizzes and how they will help you figure out your strengths and weaknesses so that you can use this information in your favor.
- Why WakeUp Memory techniques are KEY to improve your memory and get higher scores. Hint: Memory is required in every single exam question and is the basis of critical thinking. Claire (Founder of StudentRDH) is a Memory Champion.
- Suggested studying sequence: We have a whole system at StudentRDH that can help you feel organized, and accomplished. We will go over that.
- How is StudentRDH different from the other boards review?” I think you’ll find out the answer pretty quickly when you join our information session.
Part 2: Test Taking Tips (1h)
- Strategies to prepare for the boards
- How to identify the keywords in each question
- How to handle questions that ask for the “exception”
- How to pace yourself during the exam
- When to slow down and when to move forward
- How to overcome anxiety.
- Live Q&A with Claire
REGISTER NOW (LIMITED SPOTS!)
Once you sign up you will receive the Zoom link to join the session.
CLAIRE JEONG, RDH, MS.
Claire is an entrepreneur, author, educator, researcher, and international speaker. She is the founder of StudentRDH / SmarterDA – Dental hygiene and assisting exam prep solutions. Through her live and online courses, Claire helped tens of thousands of people gain valuable dental knowledge and clinical skills. She combines the WakeUp Memory Technique™ in her courses and teaches educators to apply this method in their own classrooms. To her audience’s testimony: “Learning is now addictive.”